Cookery Holiday Courses in Italy
Art Tours in Italy
Italy art tours to hidden art treasures
discover the beauty of Marche Italy!
Taste of Marche Art Tours and Cooking Courses in Italy
Be Inspired by the Beauty of Italian Art and Architecture, enjoy lovely Italian meals and wines in this 1-week Cultural Holidays for Lovers of Italian Food, wines and Art.
Taste of Marche combines Italian cooking classes with Art Tours in Marche
Italy. Enjoy daily Italy activities: tours to Art towns, Italian cooking courses,
visit to local markets, wine tastings and lively lectures on Italian culture and....relaxing in the swimming pool
or in the sun with a nice glass of Italian wine!
Dutch Art historian Phaedra de Zeeuw MA leads you to Art Cities, monuments,
churches, museums and to magnificent frescoes and inspiring convents and abbeys.
She opens doors to impressive Art collections that usually remain closed to the public.
Art and gastronomy go hand in hand during the Taste of Marche Italy holiday course. It is designed to let people be inspired by all the beauty that Italy has to offer!
We make wonderful tours to stunning places that Phaedra has selected during years of research in the heart of Italy. On one side it gives you the occassion to discover this (for many) unknown area and on the other it deepens your knowlegde about Italian (art) history. In an informal and friendly environment and most of all to enjoy!
This course is open for beginners and also for the experienced art lovers and cooks.
The cooking classes are held in English, at the Caravanserraglio restaurant, by your Italian chef and host Ennio Barbieri.
At the end of the course you will be able to cook some simple and delicious Italian dishes and surprise your friends and beloved ones when your are back home. You will have a great overview of Italian Art and learned some new tools to enjoy art even more! And you will know more about the major Marche wines through wine tastings, visits to producers and lively background lectures.
This is a unique experience and will introduce you in a relaxed way to the art, food, wine and life of one of Italy's most beautiful regions.
Art Tour Italy Course Price: Currency Converter
1250,00 € per person per week
visits to wine producers and lively background lectures
Italian cooking courses and delicious Italian meals at the Caravanserraglio Agriturismo
wonderful tours to stunning places in the heart of Italy
guided by your personal art historian
Highlights of the Italy Tour:
- Guided visits to Urbino, Assisi, Loreto, Macerata, and beautiful convents and abbey in Tolentino and Abbadia di Fiastra.
- Excursions to local pottery studio, wine producers, markets and pecorino cheese maker
- A series of lively and informative background lectures on Italian Art History, the Italian Kitchen and Italian wines.
- Italian cooking classes and dinners based on regional recipes at the Caravanserraglio restaurant. The cooking classes are held in English, by your Italian chef and host Ennio Barbieri.
- Art tours with your host Phaedra de Zeeuw, graduated art historian.
- Accommodation at the beautiful Caravanserraglio Countryhouse in the Marche, Italy with swimming pool, in comfortable self-catering apartments.